Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Things I Promise My Blog (When I'm Up North)

There will be more pictures than words . . but I will keep my soundtrack for the day. There's always a song playing in my head wherever I go and whatever I do. I happen to have a very musical auditory hallucination.


I will not write about work...only what happens before and after work hours and days off, of course. Unless I have some aha moments at work then I'll write about it. Though I'll be writing more about insights rather than details.


I will gush more and rant less.


I will write as if I am writing a letter to my mother. Because one thing I know for sure, when I go public with this blog she will not only be my most avid reader, she just might be my only reader.



No comments:

Post a Comment