I have always been fascinated by that thing they say..that when you are lost, just go north and you'll find your way back again. I don't really consider myself as lost..just somebody in constant search of something (self?). So I do not really know if this is going to be a sort of metaphorical journey for me. All I know is that I am northbound. Let's wait and see what's in store for me.
Tuesday, September 27, 2011
Just Thinking... In Between Paper Works and Urgent-Matters-Needing-Attention
I was born and raised in a city that is the southernmost part of an already southernmost part of the world. My first taste of the north was when I migrated three years ago to Alberta. And as if it is not north enough for me, I am now in the process of getting myself ready to move even way up north..where everywhere else that is not there is considered south.
I have always been fascinated by that thing they say..that when you are lost, just go north and you'll find your way back again. I don't really consider myself as lost..just somebody in constant search of something (self?). So I do not really know if this is going to be a sort of metaphorical journey for me. All I know is that I am northbound. Let's wait and see what's in store for me.
I have always been fascinated by that thing they say..that when you are lost, just go north and you'll find your way back again. I don't really consider myself as lost..just somebody in constant search of something (self?). So I do not really know if this is going to be a sort of metaphorical journey for me. All I know is that I am northbound. Let's wait and see what's in store for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment