I think it's still an optimistic thing to say that I am living my half life to the full. the problem with existing in one plane but wishing you're somewhere else is that you're half here and half gone..and since I don't really want to sound like a miserable, ungrateful whiner, I would rather say then that I am doing the best that I can with that half of me who's still here.
All I am saying is that..as of today, no phone call yet..no email telling me that I got the job. Last I heard is they are done with the reference check. Then nothing. And just when I was inclined to just let go of this lofty plan of going up north, I chanced upon one of my superiors who I asked to be one of my references. And it seemed that the check went well though she didn't want to give me any false hopes...she seems to think that I would get the job. Then again, that doesn't confirm or negate anything. Though it does give me just cause to keep on waiting.
And so for now my half life goes on.
No comments:
Post a Comment