Friday, September 16, 2011

The Journey of 1851 Miles Begins

The Road to Iqaluit (yes that's where I am going!!!) is initially paved with paper works. I won't dwell on that phase for now because it takes away all the drama and adventure from the story. So between now and November there will be a lot of skip and fast forward because years down the line I don't really want to look back on this (hopefully) exciting and life changing chapter of my life remembering all the papers and forms I needed to fill out. Ok so I got a little bit ahead of myself there...so yes I got the job offer!!! Yay! I am in many ways a practical fatalist which is why with the implication of all these weighing heavily at the back of my mind I still would like to say - if it's meant to be it will be. The girl from the tropics is ready for her polar shift!



No comments:

Post a Comment