Friday, November 18, 2011

A Little Motivation

Many times, even after eighteen years, I would still question my worth and capabilities as a health care professional... so today I got to read this gentle reminder:

"God does not call the equipped, He equips the Called"

It is good to remember sometimes that we do what we do not because we are the best, the brightest or the greatest. Definitely not because we are the holiest, purest or most perfect. It's just simply because we are "called". I think that is enough motivation for me right now as I go through the process of starting over again, being a newbie, an orientee...unlearning and learning.

I'm getting into the habit of looking outside my bedroom window the first thing I wake up and for a few brief seconds gaze at that cross on top of the hill and remembering that little verse: I lift up my eyes to the hills from where comes my help . . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment